Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Well...I may get fired

I think Littlest may fire me as his webmaster. I am slack slack slacking.

This weekend was another fun rodeo weekend. Tri-State Youth Rodeo was held at the Lone Hickory Indoor Arena. Again it is an awesome facility. The weather turned cold on us. But thanks to the heaters we stayed warm.

Friday was great practice for Littlest. We had 4 re-rides before we got a good out...The sheep just didn't want to mess with the Littlest Cowboy!!!! I'll only show the final ride on here, as his DoDa and MiMi's internet is slow. :)

Friday 3/25/11 Tri-State Youth Rodeo
Mutton Bustin'


Friday 3/25/11 Tri-State Youth Rodeo
Goat Doggin'
VIDEO TO COME (Blogger and I are arguing)

Yeah...we practiced some chute doggin' this past week. We might need to practice grabbin' that nose uh?

Saturday 3/26/11 Tri-State Youth Rodeo
Mutton Bustin'
VIDEO TO COME (Blogger and I are arguing)

Saturday 3/26/11 Tri-State Youth Rodeo
Goat Doggin'
VIDEO TO COME (Blogger and I are arguing)

This next weekend is busy again...2 rodeo associations start up. North Carolina Junior Bullriders and Price's Arena.

I'll post those events here on Sunday...promise...scout's honor.


No comments:

Post a Comment